- A 50% deposit is required to place an order
- The remaining balance is due in full prior to the goods shipping
- We accept all credit cards, checks, and wire transfers
- All shipping is billed third party using our best method unless specified by the customer
- Customers can provide their own freight account info prior to shipping (FedEx, Sunbelt, Southeastern, Shelba, etc.)
- A shipping quote will be provided upon request only
- Typical freight percentage is 20 – 25%
- If freight is over 20% of the shipping value, we will notify the customer for approval prior to shipping
- Note: Common freight carriers’ transit times are 7-14 business days upon receipt of payment, not pick up date.
- For orders containing only pottery and/or accessories, a non-refundable packaging fee of 10% (orders below $300) and 5% (orders above $300) will be applied.
Blanket Wrap/White Glove Delivery Services
We use Sunbelt Home Delivery for these services. Quotes are provided for approval before items are shipped.
Note: Sunbelt’s transit times are 7-14 business days upon receipt of payment, not pick up date.
If the customer wants to ship with an alternate service company it is their responsibility to obtain the quote and make all arrangements directly with the company. Logistical details will include such things as; flights of stairs, availability, parking, etc.
Some alternate blanket wrap companies in our area include:
W Design LLC: 336-474-0019
JWS Transport: 336-749-6358
Damage, Returns & Cancellations
Please inspect your entire shipment of products when it arrives from the shipping provider.
If the shipment is visibly damaged at time of delivery you must refuse the shipment in order for the damage to be disputed with the freight company. If other discrepancies or damage are found it will need to be brought to our shipping department’s attention within 7 business days of receiving the shipment, otherwise we will not be held responsible.
- Cancelling a full or partial order is possible provided we can halt production before it begins
- Returning an order will incur a 20% restocking fee plus return freight
- Refunds or account credit will be issued after the product is returned & inspected
- Custom Orders cannot be returned. (To avoid need for custom returns we require detailed specifications/drawings to be submitted for sign off before production can begin)
Submitting a claim
– The following information is required
- Completed claim form (fill in online claim form here)
- Order/PO number
- Item number(s) and quantities
- Photos of damage/discrepancies
After receiving form submission we will review to determine reasonable solutions.